44 years old
Each scholarship recipient was given a homework assignment this week. They were asked to answer this question in English or Spanish - depending on their skill level.
Write a few sentences about your English classes and what are your goals for learning English?
This is what Francisco wrote:
- The English classes are very important for my personal and professional life
- I am very enthusiastic for the classes. They are very good.
- It is necessary that I learn and and I want to learn to speak , write and pronounce English well.
- The classes are meeting my expectations.
- There are very good professionals here and they teach very well.
- Thank you for the great opportunity to study in this academy and I hope I can continue here and achieve our goals and much more.